Applicant should read the following instructions before applying:
- 1. Scan your Passport Size color Photograph and make it ready for uploading.The image size should be minimum 20 KB and should not exceed 50 KB and the image dimension should be 3.5cm by 2.5cm.The image format should be jpg or jpeg or png. No other format of image will be accepted.
- 2. Scan your Specimen signature and make it ready for uploading.Size should should be minimum 10 KB and should not exceed 30 KB and the image dimension should be 1.5cm by 2.5cm.The image format should be jpg or jpeg or png. No other format of image will be accepted.
3. Scan your documents. Size should not exceed 200 KB.The document format should be jpg or jpeg or png or pdf. No other format will be accepted.Documents required to upload are as follows-
- Age Proof
- HSLC Marksheet
- HSLC Certificate
- HS Marksheet
- HS Certificate
- Degree Marksheet
- Degree Certificate
- Experience Certificate(if applicable)
- Caste Certificate(if applicable)
- Computer Diploma
- 4. Age of the applicant should not exceed 35 years on the 1st day of April 2020 and minimum application age is 23 years.
- 5. Applicants must mention valid e-mail id and mobile number while applying as all further communications will be made to the specified e-mail id and/or mobile number.Candidates are advised to take printout of the application form after final submission and take a note of the registration number which will be required for making any further reference.
- 6. Online applications will be accepted from 10:00 AM of May 18, 2020 till 05:05 PM of June 06, 2020.
Dear applicant, please ensure that you are ready with all the particulars mentioned above before applying. Once you are ready with all the above requirements, you can proceed to apply online when the application process starts.
In case any technical issue arises, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, date of birth, mobile No.
- Go Back Proceed